Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Gotta catch em' all!

I just started playing Pokemon Soulsilver, a remake of my favorite game in the series, and got a bit hooked. Like any rational pokemon obsessed person, I made stuff in Inventor that glorified pokemon. 

I have only made a pokeball so far but I intend to make a full heal and a few potions. Possibly even a pokecenter. 

 The closed pokeball

The closed pokeball again but with features outlined this time

The inside of the pokeball, I could not get the hinge right so I just split it in two. I hope this answers a lot of questions for some people 

Both open and closed pokeballs sitting on a table. Stupid pillar... 

I thought a wireframe would look pretty neat. 


Thanks for looking! I hope you enjoyed it! If you have a favorite kind of pokeball, let me know and if enough people choose it, I'll make it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment