Thursday, June 3, 2010

Finished!!

The Stargate is finally completed! This thing was a heck of a job. There were so many minuscule details over the surface of the ring and they caused Inventor to crash a couple of times due to memory issues. I am very pleased with the whole thing. Every part that needs to move, can move ie. the chevrons and the constellation ring.  I rendered a lot of JPGS of it so I hope you enjoy looking at it as I did making it.

An isometric view with very little detail exposed.

A bit more detail....


Front view 

The best view I could make showing the most amount of detail while still showing the full ring

Zoomed in a bit more. I did not realize that you still cant see the smaller details fully. 

Chevron one is encoded. Also probably the best picture showing off the smaller details of the ring.

Inventor has some pretty nifty 3D dioramas that you can render in. I feel like this back drop suits the Stargate the best. 

The Stargate on a beautiful day in the countryside. 


Stargate in the middle of a courtyard. Looks kinda arty. 



And Finally......


Rolling down a road lol


I really hope you enjoyed looking at my work. This took me a total of 8 hours to design and I am quite proud. Let me know if you want to see any more views of the Stargate or any more of its detail and I would be happy to post them. 

Up next... Sabers and Foils? Or maybe something sci-fi again? 

No comments:

Post a Comment