Saturday, May 22, 2010

Epee part 1

To start things off, these are a few of my designs from my first project outside of school. I modeled each part off an existing part in real life and designed them so they would be functional as well.


This is an epee point modeled off a FWF barrel and tip. Ill throw an exploded view in at a later date.


This is an epee electrical socket that connects the fencer to their weapon. I modeled it based on a German Socket.



Another view of the socket.


The blade of the epee. This was modeled off a Viniti, the concave area near the tang, and a STM blade, the underside of the blade (not visible).



A close-up of the blade's tang.


I have also modeled the grip and I am going to make exploded views of all of the compound parts. Those will go up along with my ME 1770 group project at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment